Originally Posted by Anonymous
First off neither myself or wife wear the varsity high school jacket but who cares. We do have some clothes with our kids high school programs names on it as in t shirts hats etc that the various teams they play on sell as fund raisers, again who cares. Amazing to me that people like you are too cheap to support your kids program or too pompous to show some pride in your kids school teams .

Why would u wear that jacket (which is what the girls wear on the sidelines to keep warm in the cold weather and looks ridiculous on old mom) to a club travel game? The culture of lax parents is pathetic. And you sound like an idiot. Too cheap and too pompous because I don't live thru my kids athletic endeavors? How about donate the money quietly and cheer on the sidelines appropriately for the team? You are the loud mouth toolbag on the sidelines wearing the varsity jacket like it's you that's playing and likely don't realize how much everyone hates you.

Your a moron , why does it bother you that some parent wears a t-shirt that says so and so high school lacrosse . You and everyone else knows why it bothers you because your kid is not as good as theirs so you need to try and knock these people some how . I am sure you look so good in your mommy jeans why you complain and gossip about others because of what they wear . Sadly you are probably some poor kids dad and the mommy jeans remark is still relevant .

Nope, not a t-shirt, full length players sideline jacket. Pathetic. These people think they are playing the sport themselves. And sadly, for you as the likely jacket wearer, it is your kids that suffer from your nonsense. I don't measure my self worth, or my daughter's self worth, by how she plays lacrosse. She happens to be great, I'm sure better than yours, but i'm much prouder of the fact that she is a straight A student and a really nice kid. And I certainly don't need to wear my daughter's uniform to feel good about myself. Sorry that u do.