Originally Posted by strongARM
Originally Posted by Anonymous
The Integrity team is looking strong, but I think they have several 2021's on the team.

Why does everyone (already hiding behind the "anonymous" name) use initials for people that are clearly being discussed? It makes no legal sense--- it's not like you aren't libel legally just because you poorly obscure the person being discussed. Its like little kids thinking they are using code words so they won't get in trouble. DK, SL, CR, some serious NSA stuff here...

Or, does the forum require users to poorly veil things? It reminds me of when Evander Holyfield got HGH delivered to his house but it was addressed to some other guy at that address named Evan Holy.... that pump isn't mine baby.

This said, it is gross when people do this with players (KIDS!). They don't say names but they are gross enough to discuss the player in such clear terms that there is NO WAY anyone involved isn't clear who they are talking about.

For the adults involved in the BUSINESSES of travel teams, they should be open game to some degree...

I don't think anybody is trying to avoid a lawsuit - it's just shorthand, same as YJ or TG.

And "strongARM" is just as anonymous as anyone else - not like you're signing your name.