Originally Posted by Anonymous
I'd say the best 2020s we've seen so far have been

YJ
M&D
Heros
Stars
Integrity
Steps out of NJ
The comment on STEPS (stop YJ B team beats them) is so arrogant. STEPS team where there are A teams (8th grade and above) have beat the top YJ several times, including this summer. Yes top teams win more than they lose vs. STEPS top teams for sure, but STEPS team have beaten them and did this summer in a few age groups. Also, college coaches must not think of STEPS in the way you do, look at the commitment page for 2015s/2016s/2017s/2018s/2019s and you will quickly see otherwise.

Steps? Stop, YJ B team beats them

Steps has two equal teams through 7th grade. This coming season is the first one that Steps goes A/B for girls 2020. Steps A would beat YJ B this year.

A/B - That's what every club tries to tell people, time will tell, but I doubt they can compete with the top teams

It's 100% accurate to say that Steps has two even teams through 7th grade, and go A/B in 8th grade. Anyone who says otherwise is simply wrong. I can't guarantee that Steps A 2020 beats YJ B, but Steps should win. Once in a while, a Steps A team beats a YJ A team. Not often but it has happened. (I don't think it happen at 2020.) Take a look at the Step commitments on the website. Very impressive.