Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by anonomous
will be fun season all around for the 2020 group....TG, Legacy, Elevate--although Elevate still the only team to put out a full on money grab 3rd team (white)--(all others cap at 2 teams per age) seem to all have improved...much migration of decent players...Express, 91, Wave,etc. all trailing...change is good I suppose

So, we left another club and joined Elevate this fall. We joined the 2020 red team. I had a frank discussion with the director and was told that ALL teams practice the same amount, have the same number of tournaments, blah blah blah. This week at soccer I found out that the 202 Blue team already had a practice - 2020 red did not. I guess my question is, is this how Elevate works and did I fall for the usual BS, just want to know before its too late, still have some other options.

Just because one team started before the other doesn't mean the number of practices won't even out over time. Unless he told you the teams practice together I think it's too early to draw conclusions.