Originally Posted by Anonymous

What's the grand total of defectors now? I know for a fact the 6 that left purple, and still tallying the black team which I think is at 5 and counting...What's funny is there are still quite a few tryouts coming up (Express, T9, YJ) and there are such high numbers of kids that have already moved on. When BS and SS said these teams were going to be exactly the same strength-wise for 2016 they weren't lying. Both B Level Teams, He is even having trouble trying to find girls to fill out both teams. All the talent have left TG, what's left are now all B Level and PAL level average players. Not one standout left on either of those teams, Let's bet quite a few more leave by by November.

Oh for the love of God will you please SHUT UP and worry about your own team!!! [/quote]

Thank you. Last year the gossip was that TG was losing girls to Elevate . . . Didn't happen! This year the gossip was that TG was losing girls to Legacy . . . Not happening! If that was true, like many posted, why is Legacy having additional tryouts? Please don't tell me to fill out the B and C teams.
[/quote]

Last year the gossip was they were losing girls to YJ, which is exactly what happened as they lost many very top girls at 2019, 2020 and 2021. Leaving for Legacy, Elevate doesn't really better the situation if leaving black.