Originally Posted by Anonymous
Teal this weekend was terrible. But something is going on with coaching as well they have certain player on restriction, and limited playing time when I looked over to the parents a puzzle look was present on both faces but could say the same for other parents as well. As the chemistry is not quite bonded. Better luck next week I hope

Legacy Parent here, This team was a lot better last year. The other coach was legit a great coach. unfortunately she left and now we're stuck with this one who is quite the opposite and not very good at all. It's also unfortunate what she is doing to a certain player, not sure if she was given instructions from the higher ups or she's afraid she won't get her year end gifts from her favorite parents. But she is clearly not giving that kid any playing time and restricts her at all costs. Also our team just does not share the ball and really has no chemistry. and finally once again, The coach is really terrible.Sad to say cause my kid is also on this team but this team will remain just what it is a terrible B team. Should be interesting to see who comes back next year.