On another note, as a parent of a couple of girls playing lacrosse, I feel that the sport is becoming unbearable to watch. I'm starting to agree with all the nay Sayers about how boring it is to watch. The reason is the constant whistles for intentional fouling. I know that the slow pace and constant whistles have been discussed before, but this season has been intolerable. It seems as though more teams are adopting the mantra of "foul,foul, and foul some more!" I now see less and less players playing good clean defense. And why do it if the fouling team gets rewarded on every foul. Whether it's defenders taking extra steps after the whistle, or the ability to organize after slowing a fast break, it all works out better for the fouling team. We need to start keeping track of fouls and carding girls when they reach a certain limit. Or carding a coach when it becomes apparent that it is being done intentionally. I watched my daughters team commit 7 fouls in succession this weekend. It was ridiculous. For the sake of a sport that I grew up with (I played years ago) I think something needs to be done. Thanks for letting me rant.