Originally Posted by Anonymous
I have no fish to fry here as my kid plays on different club team. But by reading weeks and weeks of all these hateful negative comments from parents of children on the same team as this girl. I can tell along with the entire internet what type of teammates and environment this kid has to endure. This team and the parents are toxic and I would hope that based on all this garbage, people who were considering this club reconsider and go elsewhere. I would never want my kid in an environment such as this. If the teammates parents are this bad, I can only imagine the kids. So yes I for one believe that this team was horrible to this kid based on all you crazy parents and your actions and sorry but based on all this madness, I really don't think this kid will return to this team, and I honestly can't blame them. I know I wouldn't bring my kid back. In fact I would have pulled my kid a long time ago before it got to this point. Where is the management? This team and the parents along with it are not a good look for this program and this kid is better off moving on and leaving this mess behind.

To save me the trouble, are you talking about TG here? Is that what this thread is about? Only those that already have their panties in a complete twist on either side of the fence even know what anyone is talking about here....

Who is the 'him'? People mention initials like little school girls on here which makes little sense--- who is S.L. for those of us that don't watch all of this soap opera episodes. Sounds like? Rhymes with?