Succinctly: you are all serious losers. Best case: your daughter will think you are a loser, worst case: you teach your daughters to be losers. WHAT the [lacrosse] does your daughter having fun and going to a good school (hopefully) have to do with hoping someone else's daughter does poorly. What kind of weakling actually thinks 'your daughter is weak, she's on a weak team, she only plays weak teams.' Rather than rest in the hope that your kid's team is great and your kid plays great, you root AGAINST others. That's just the epitome of weakness. Do great athletes hope their opponent sucks, or do they hope they themselves simply outperform their greatest competitors?

You nasty bunch of punks are ripe for beatings on the sidelines, hopefully at the hands of your very own daughter's stick when/if she figures it all out.... geez my dad's a punk. While there's a bunch of toughguys hiding in the forums here, of the 'brave' who have big mouths on the sidelines- I can only hope you take a beating at some point for your shameless 'me first, f everybody else' attitude-- displayed next to the wrong guy. The vineyard vine shirt pulled over the head, the windmilling of uppercuts, the crying for mommy....

This is for our daughters, for their growth, keeping them out of trouble, getting them off to good schools. Gear up and play in your own league (as if you actually could)...

Sincerely, some guy who MUST have a daughter who sucks and plays for a crap team... Clearly that must be the case.