Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous]true but in this game, it was no the YJ who stalled, it was M&D just standing there, not moving with their stick on their shoulders. They 100% stopped playing, the YJ girl who had the ball just stood in one spot for 5 minutes. M&D waived the white flag like the french did in WW2. Was not pretty, never in my life have I seen this happen.

CR with her Northport team will waive the white flag & stand back on the 8 and watch the other team pass the ball back n forth.

Clearly the YJ Curcio 1010's coach got her coaching style from CR, sit back on the 8 and let the opposing offense dictate the game. As CR appeared to do in the "big games" moving middies to Attack which is useless while opposing teams get ball in YJ defensive end work the ball for a quality shot while your defense sits on the 8. How blind are the coaches if they cant that scoring is not the issue and if it is it's because your middies are out of gas. Maybe just maybe your coaches should be running two midfield lines or put some of those athletic midfielders she puts on attack move them to defense and taught how to press the ball in the "big games". Your defense cant make a stop or cause a turnover, your style is doing nothing but exhausting 3 players which leads to shorter possessions, poor shots and more pressure on a sub par defensive mentality.

Thanks for that ignorant response

Sounded pretty reasonable to me [/quote

Probably because you are ignorant as well.

5 losses already this year for the greatest team ever, if the poster is wrong lets her your assessment of the teams failures