Originally Posted by anonomous
doesn't that ultimately happen to all the 'better" programs?...most of the time its from disgruntled ex-members or parents who has had a daughter leave for whatever reason...I am sure they have their issues like any other higher-level program, but they have always been a winning organization..and one cant gloss over that they are directed by a current D1 coach and arguably one of the top 10/15 woman's players of all time...never know what is sour grapes and what is true..you can bet that there are any # of girls programs on LI that w/b ecstatic to have had the results/players that TG has had..

Sour grapes?? I think not. I think these parents have every right to feel the way they do. Unless you are or were apart of the club, you have no idea what's what. TG was successful yes, however over the last few years has declined drastically. Every year there is a mass exodus from all the teams. Not just this age group but a great majority. Let's not forget the issue with 2017's 2020's and 2021. Emergency meetings being held to stop the bleed at the 2021 age group. Rosters being pulled from the website and never to reappear for the 2017 due to all the issues that group had and lastly the 2020's we all know the history with that age group. This is nothing new it's just being pushed to the forefront now as parents have had enough and more options are popping up. They are not the same TG's. every year is a mass defection, by December when all has settled the teams look completely different. What was once a very successful club is no longer just ask all the top players that have left. Just because someone is D-1 coach doesn't mean you fall for anything. Also lets not forget that 2020 was most successful and at there best under the guidance of another coach, since then many talented kids have left , and the club is now struggling to stop the bleed.