Originally Posted by Anonymous
Angry or jealous, Angry and jealous...

Who cares... again I must be missing something, but I still say who cares. Why would it bother you? Are you saying the mom shows up wearing the jersey, shorts, goggles of the HS team (Is that the uniform you are talking about) ??? That would be a sight! Or are we talking about a Jacket the mom is wearing while her daughter is playing?

My wife wears my sons football jacket to games all the time. Wait until I tell her what a fool she is!

u r missing the point. she wears the jacket not to the high school games (although i'm sure she does that too), but to the club games. It is clear why. You see these girls hadn't started high school yet. It is so she can show off that her 8th grade daughter was playing varsity to the other club parents. get it? It is just another example of the me first culture in lax. It isn't about supporting the team (unlike what it sounds like your wife is doing). In fact it's quite the opposite. And that is the culture on the sidelines of club lax. Let me make sure you know suzy plays varsity as an 8th grader. And did you know suzy is being recruited by so cool U? and i don't know why everyone isn't always passing to suzy, they're such ball hogs. Oh wait, suzy has the ball!! Go to goal suzy, go to goal!!! Now maybe you understand this jacket thing? but enough about jackets.

Can we get one competitive college bowl game please!!!

NO different at Middle school tryouts. Kids having been playing in town for 5 or so years and have a ton of jerseys, tee shirts and swag. But what do they show up to tryouts wearing nothing but club (because if you write the $2500 check you have to be good right)? Dressed head to toe even with the sticker on their water bottle. I can't wait!

Just curious but do you stand around and watch middle school tryouts? Scoping out the competition are you? Do you watch from the sidelines or do you hide by a tree? Now who sounds like the bigger loser!