Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I've been involved in MD lax for over 10 years...rec coach, parent, club coach, club liaison, etc. I cannot think of even one girl who was a "hold-back" as you guys like to call them. Not one. If the girls are taller, then well...they're just taller. I don't know what else to say other than it doesn't happen with the girls like it does with the boys. Doesn't happen. For comparison, on LI what class would a girl who was born in April 1999 be in?

She would be entering 12th grade. Why don't you guys just enter a few teams for a US Lacrosse national tournament and just shut everyone up once and for all?

I guess the MD clubs don't find it necessary to make the parents shell out the money to go play in a crappy tournament in Indiana after spending all summer playing top teams. All so that you can post on your website that you are "National Champions". LOL

The MD clubs are happy to already been done for the summer after having spent it beating up on the LI teams for the most part. Have fun in Indiana. We'll be relaxing at the beach.