Originally Posted by Anonymous
keep drinking the black and red kool aid. that same team that you speak of in the MIAA got spanked by a PUBLIC school in carroll county last year which ended up being ranked #2 in the nation Manchester Valley. i think the score was 19 or 20 to 5, cant remember but whos counting. I doubt the coach is going to make too much of a difference. i also remember a drubbing 19-2 she took at the hands of Century another PUBLIC school that was nationally ranked at the time a few years ago. By the way the Heros coach check her bio at University of Maryland before you pop off . She was quite the lax star where she played for 4 years and even a better coach!

You are also talking about the MIAA school that was up on McDonogh with 4 minutes left in the championship game and lost by one. You are also talking about a coach that has won public school state championships at two different schools. I'm pretty sure she is going to do just fine at RPCS.

I'll take that resume over someone that was a "great player at Maryland" any day. BTW, my kid's not on M&D 2020. I would always choose an established coach over a "great former player". You don't need to have been a great player to be a great coach.