Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I am actually not from Denmark at all. No alignment w ei or bbp. But I have been at all the games last year and this year watching what's going on .. Yes def some changes need to b made. But would still rather b here than tg or yj.. And if he wanted to line his pockets wouldn't there b a 3 rd team ?? There were certainly enough girls at the tryouts for one ... Every program has its issues and we are no different .. Make no mistake. If you wanna play in college. There will be a place for you to play. .. May not b a top 10 school but. You will definitely play some where .. Trust me I have seen it happen in my district !!

Yes a lot needs to be changed.. But just know it's not only b team that's miserable. bottom half and some other "a" team is also pissed. Some know they didn't belong there and got nothing of what they were promised. and as far as tryouts a lot of kids left teal at the end of summer there were 9 slots open. so many people that tried out last year and made the a team, decided to go elsewhere quite a few of the 2021's totally decided against this club and went to YJ. Hence the collaboration with RG. Program was bleeding from both 2020 teams end of season last year and RG filled the plugs and girls that thought they were going to be moved up from Teal to fill the plugs of those that left felt slighted when RG brought his squad on board.

Sorry but not one of your statements regarding Legacy and last year's tryouts is accurate. Stop talking BC you know nothing about this program.