Originally Posted by Anonymous
Sorry but find this one hard to believe. If it's true, it would be national news and you'd see the various articles including Sports Illustrated, just like the soccer and softball 8th graders who were super early in their respective sports. There's a knucklehead running around also saying his daughter is committed to Princeton as a current 8th grader. Uh huh. If it's true and it's field of study based, gotta hand it to the kid that she knows exactly what she wants to study and left lacrosse rankings out of it. smile. Remarkable with now 4 and 1/2 years of education left to go before college she's got it all figured out. Just let me know where I can find the Sports Illustrated article, which is bound to come out especially in light of all the recruiting proposals.

Your argument does not hold water, there is as multitude of boys that have made a verbal in the past and present. Remember optimal word is "verbal". So, having said that it is a fact that this young lady made a verbal commitment to Syracuse. I wish her nothing but the best! Plus remember the NCAA is probably going to change rules very soon to September of Junior year very shortly. That means NO contact from coaches to players or families and vice versa. So you will see a rush trying to get it done before this happens....... Any thoughts???