Originally Posted by Anonymous
My kid gave up playing time to weaker kids in our loss to M&D. If the kids on the bottom of the roster are just there because they cut CR's grass and wash her car and pay for personal training and because they had 4 siblings in the program than that is BS. If we played our best girls we win everytime. I don't care if I hurt some feelings. My kid should be on the field because she is 1 of the best and we are paying all the money to get recruited, that's it.

I could give 2 SH*TS about logo wear, bumper stickers, essays and luau's. We chose YJ's for exposure and to get recruited. We play HS with friends. Club ball is a business to us and its to help with getting into college its not a play date. Play the best kids and play them a lot. These big rosters are nothing more than a money grab because the #1 player isn't in the same universe as the #25

BTW Tool ... you aren't playing anything, so drop the WE crap and let your daughter play her own sport.

Unless she has a car and a trust fund I'm pretty sure its always a family decision

Yeah but there is a BIG difference between a family decision and living thru your kid. And one of the classic signs is "We play high school with friends". No YOU don't. Your daughter does. So let her. Seen it a million times in multiple sports. You are the parent that ruins youth sports. Congratulations!