Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]Waiting for the excuse from YJ why the lost 7-2 to M&D this morning. [/quote

DELETED

Truth is that the team is not as deep as they pretend to be. Plenty of other girls out there that are just as good. The team is carried by a couple of girls.
(he roster has 30 me first families. Can't believe they are hidinng behind 1 girl missing. Nobody could step up? How was young coach overmatched again?

Roster still has many f&f or favors, whatever you want to call it. Girls that don't belong on the team, but have parents with power in lax world. Pretty obvious who these girls are. Unfortunately some good players have gotten fed up that over the years and left.

In close games and especially in losses none of those kids play anyway - I'm sure the bench didn't get used in todays loss

First game of first tournament and the pecking order has been established.

How's that working out if your daughter is one of the bottom 20? Losing and playing sparingly. Where do I sign up? That group is in an arms race to see who verbal's the quickest. Cant be many happy parents with playing time and game results