Originally Posted by Anonymous
I would just like to say I saw the game between yj blue against the team that remains nameless. Here is my observation. Yj bench was shortened and can't say for certain but I believe some girls never saw field. Other team definitely rotated girls in and out repeatedly and think with the amount of subbing that all the girls played a fair amount of time. I can honestly say also that those girls are not far from claiming a championship against the heavyweights. I m h o. Also when it comes to showcases they will look much better to the college coaches because they pretty much maintained a steady balance of talent on the field. 1 more thing both teams moved ball very well in transition with yj having 1 girl do the bulk of scoring and the no names doing the better 0assing in tight. 5hx for listening

What started out as a promising new option for girls that wanted someplace other than TG or YJ to play now seems to be going down the path of Team ** this is what happens when a majority boys program decides to pocket more money by adding a girls program. First the blue team is ok as far as talent wise. Not a lot of studs maybe 3 total. They will not win any meaningful championships as they play in weak tournaments against much weaker competition. SL avoids them going up against Mnd, heroes and the other strong teams. He would rather chase YJ all around in hopes of one day beating them so he can be crowned the best on LI. Well it's going to take a lot more than the 3 players on that team to even compete with all the better teams. Look at who they are playing this weekend. Of course if they keep playing weak teams they are going to win. When they play and actually win against powerhouses then you're on to something other than that that program is mediocre at best. Greed coupled with low level talent at best And let's not talk about that awful Teal team. From what I'm hearing there are a lot of unhappy parents on both teams. This program is struggling to establish itself and cannot get even a little buzz going...Should be interesting going forward to see how this program survives, from the outside looking in it looks like buyer beware.

Sounds to me like you are a CR suck [lacrosse]. Legacy is doing fine for a program in their second year. And the Blue team must be doing pretty well if AC had to sit half her team for the game just to beat them by 2. And with all the Legacy girls playing. I think that you should worry more about your "super" team and stop concentrating on other programs. Actually what I see is more and more players and parents checking out their options in the future.

And in case you don't realize, why do you think that YJ rarely plays teams from Long Island? Usually because SHE is the one that uses her power and money to block other quality LI teams from competing in events that she can control or influence. It's not the other way around.

Now back to you....tool bag.

Here is the issue with what you are saying. First everyone actually played in the game against legacy. Second they play plenty of teams from LI but would rather play the best teams from other states as the competition is just better. Third you sound exactly like the TG people years ago puffing out their chests with the look how good we have gotten so fast and now look at them. Lastly you look like a complete tool with the nonsense of not naming the club.