Originally Posted by Anonymous
If your daughter plays well on TG purple, she will get noticed and play more. Girls on TG black should be better, but playing time is equal for all girls on the black team. Not the case with TG and most organizations' B and C teams - where standout girls play more.

The level of talent on A teams should be closer from the top to bottom of roster than B teams. If you leave and she plays for another organization, will she still get the playing time? The new organization will likely keep the girls they already have if the talent level is equal. They know your checks won't bounce and are not a crazy parent. If a girl jumps from team to team each year, why should the organization be loyal to the player? I don't really get why people want to do that every year. If your daughter is talented, and gets better each year, than the organization did it's job (in my opinion). Is it about winning or getting better? If the team makes the championship brackets, that's good enough for me. Gets me home an hour earlier!

Playing time is NEVER equal on any of the top teams - they all play to win