Originally Posted by Anonymous
Haha. Couldn't be further from the truth. My daughter is just fine thank you, and will wind up at the school that's right for her, just like her siblings before her. Actively being recruited, and will wind up with great academic/lacrosse choices.

I notice though that no one disputes that if a 2020 verbaled this early that it wouldn't be major news. When the original poster claimed how special this wonderkid was, another poster asked a simple question. Who, where, what club? And that was met with a response on how awesome and special and unique this prodigy was. And how the family was so humble that it was going to remain private. So if you have all this knowledge on the situation please share. It only allows others to be more informed.

Comical how I'm labeled as sad, bitter, pathetic. If someone, anyone is having success that's great. So share with all of us this success, don't come on and post nonesense on how private it all is. I'm sure we'd all like to watch in amazement how this prodigy progresses throughout 8th grade, high school, and eventually her college career.

You're a horses arse, you are not writing all of that for the reasons you state. You want to know. You want to compare and show how wrong their personal decision is. Why can you say great and more on.