Originally Posted by Anonymous
It's interesting that when presented with FACT, you mommies and daddies call me a mean spirited cranky douchbag. Haha. Plain and simple, these posts started with calling into question that a young 8th grader had committed, to one of the best programs in the country. The claim was she was special, unique, and we should all rejoice in her and her family's awesomeness. When asked for proof, surprise surprise there was none. Seems the girl and her family is a one in a million. They are special, she is special, they are humble and want to be quiet about it. You goofballs want to celebrate an accomplishment? What accomplishment? There is no announcement but you all want to rejoice because somehow you think your princess isn't far behind.

With the amount of visibility on the recruiting proposals, and the FACT that young 8th graders who committed in soccer and softball received national attention, you're going to tell me that this situation is so special it doesn't warrant that kind of attention?? That Sports Illustrted would profile other early recruits but leave this story alone, especially in light of the massive amount of support the recruiting proposals are receiving?? Oh I forgot, she's special. I call [lacrosse].

And to the last poster who says go ahead post your name. That was a statement that if there were registered users you'd see far less posts claiming this nonesense, or that an 8th grader is committed to Princeton, or that Dukes 2019 class is already full.

Signed,
Truth hurts.

OK, we get it - you don't believe a 2020 committed. Whether it's true or not, why does it bother you so much?? Were you hoping your daughter would be the first and somebody "stole" that from you? Do a little research.