I watched everything although my son had a later game and i was just taking in the game while he was with his friends.

A physician parent for a DCE player tended to the FCA kid until the ambulance(s) arrived. They are darn lucky said parent was there because the kid had been laying on the ground motionless for a while as the game went on. FCA coach and player behavior is very bizarre. Through the years they have always been a solid squad to play. Bunch of losers now from what I saw. I'd clean that up before recruiting season comes along in a few years because college coaches would write off a kid over behavior in about 2 seconds. None of these boys are that special. There are too many other options. Parents need to put pressure on their kids and the coach that gets paid well to show some sportsmanship. And don't think parents and kids won't do certain players dirty with college prospects. There is too much video, pics and forums like these that damage kids badly. It happens all the time.

Sincerely a parent of a D1 girl and D3 boy.