Originally Posted by Anonymous
True parent here: have trained with and competed against several of the other ELITE Programs. Believe me, it is a SMALL world.
True coaching (general and positional) has been outstanding. We also play for a national team and just participated in the WS. No doubt has gotten the best reps imaginable against the BEST national and local teams: rhinos, red hots, basically everyone in the top ten and some more than once. Have played against hold backs, double hold backs, fly ins and just about everything else. Yes, the out of towners are adding, and they are legit. Yes, makes everyone anxious about PT, including my son! And you bet your [Censored] that he's stepped up his game. Fact is, it is earlier than I hoped to see this kind of pressure,AND there is no doubt he's seeing and PLAYING with the best at this age group in country. It's a blast to see players from out of town that we are getting to know from the national teams. And, if you think national teams are a waste of money, tell that to JM3, rhinos, red hots, etc etc. These are some of best players--- just check the rankings! And regarding the effort, we have friends who work side jobs to get their kids to travel and have this experience. So, we should be proud of those kids and families who just LOVE and LIVE the sport! Good luck with all the rest of your teams and play hard!

True homer. Sadly will be last place in HOCO. And definitely won't win a big tournament this summer. Keep dreaming though!