Originally Posted by Anonymous
Annapolis Hawks 12 v Team Money 2
FCA Blue 6 v Next Level Blue 7 in OT
Madlax Capital 3 v Crabs 12
Team 91 2 v DC Express 8
I’m not sure I see a soft line here to be exploited… I like your handicapping if this week’s games

ha! I could take this guy's money big time!

Hawks 12 v. Team Money 2 - Money has a great goalie and Hawks are not putting up a lot of goals - I will take the ten here!
FCA Blue 6 v Next Level Blue 7 in OT - this is too close to call
Madlax Capital 3 v Crabs 12 - MadLax will improve a lot from their first game to their second and they do have a great goalie - no way the Crabs score 12 - i will take the nine goals here!
Team 91 2 v DC Express 8
- 91 will win every face off, so I don't see how DCE, the worst D in the league, will hold them to 2 goals. I will take the six here.
One of the dads from DCE told me they’ve only won 6 of the 40 FO they’ve taken in the first 2 games. Unless they figure that out— they could have Blaze Riordan in goal, it won’t matter!!

Maybe they should hit the Help Wanted ads to find a FOGO.

It is pretty wild that with all of the kids that came over that there is not 1 FOGO...[/quote]

I've noticed that with "more than a few" coaches at this level, "FOGO is just an attitude." They'll take a fast O middie with questionable stick skills who doesn't face off, over a solid FOGO, any day. I now know of 3 teams in the last year where only after they filled their roster, did they realize they did not have a serviceable FOGO. Let alone 2. Here in the 2nd week of April there are several 2028 players at the AAA level especially, who are injured from facing off because they've never been trained at FOGO, and their club team doesn't practice FO. And now they're missing time with back, neck, and hand injuries. Yes it's absurd.