Originally Posted by Anonymous
If we are going to keep talking actual lacrosse, I think the most interesting question for the HOCO season is whether any FOGO ends up being dominant. Madlax and Hawks are both real tough to beat if they are able to keep possession. The best chance other teams have is to win at the X and keep the ball away from those offenses. But does any team have the personnel to pull that off? I don’t think in the fall anyone stood out. Lots of good FOGOs, but no one dominant against all matchups. Maybe FCA has a slight advantage here?

Next Level has a REALLY good FOGO. He’s huge, and he’s good.

Is he the same one from spring of last year? That kid was not super skilled but was super athletic. He wasn’t huge so, maybe a different kid?

How to say the "minority" kid without saying the minority kid...

I wrote the comment above. Have no idea what his race was but nice to know that’s how you think 🤔

And of course he knows the kid but doesn’t answer the question.

You decided to address the CHILD as "not super skilled" and I have not seen other players addressed in that manner on this forum. Complimenting his athleticism after a dig shows how YOU think.

If that’s the first time you’ve seen a kids skills questioned in the last 176 pages on botc then you need to open your eyes.

What do you call a face off kid who never (against my kids team) wins a clean clamp and pop but then wins > 50% as ground balls? Btw - that description can be used to describe many fogos…

When you’re a hammer, everything looks like a nail. It doesn’t mean everything is a nail.