Originally Posted by Anonymous
I saw the crabs insta feed and that very good lefty attack ate ML goalie for lunch while he was inside and outside the cage. I can't imagine the ML parents were happy with that post. I don't have a dog in the fight, but know both those teams well.

Re ML v NL: aside from ML's FO guy, who is good and travels from way out of town and 2 good lefty middies and decent defense, I don't see how they are going to beat NL. NL has an equally good FO player, if not better, very good mids and LSMs and far better attack and goalie.

Maybe NL flops, which is known to happen, but ML is no powerhouse team. Certain players never seem to come off the field that should and the coaching.....well, we all know the nonsense on the sidelines.
You mean the Crabs lefty who started at Crabs, went to FCA, held back and then back to Crabs....oh yeah....solid!

He's the new, most-obvious holdback flavor of the week. I'm sure the kids parents are very proud of their 15 year old.

Layoff the kid and his family. Holdback whining is done for 2028s. HoCo rules allow 15 year olds to play. And it helps the on age 14 and 13 year olds get ready to play against much older kids next year.

Well played sarcasm.