Originally Posted by Anonymous
Another reminder to keep the kids out of things.

Was the DCE starting goalie even at the game yesterday? I heard no.
He’s been out for a month w broken finger, and I think he was sick this weekend.

I'm convinced that at least 90% of goalie posts on this forum are goalie dads trying to act like neutral third party observers, if not asking and then answering their own questions.

And most of those are from the ML goalie dad. His insecurity is sad. Bragging about your son on this forum has zero impact on recruiting or anything else. I don't know the kid or the dad, but the constant promotion on this site makes me want to root against them.
That guy is totally nutso. According to him in the fall, his son and the 3d Georgia are the best goalies in the nation. Who says that stuff? Dude is a complete clown. ML can’t carry the Hawks/NL goalies’ jockstraps.

I'm not going to defend that guy, but the idea that people not associated with the team are keeping tabs on let alone trading gossip and posting about the DCE goalie situation seems silly as well.

This feels like someone who wanted to make sure people knew it was one particular DCE goalie who gave up all of these goals and not the other one.
No this was about the fool Madlax goalie dad. DCE has two good goalies. Madlax has a good goalie too. But his dad is a clown.