Originally Posted by Anonymous
Who did FCA Blue, Hawks, or Crabs add that made them better?

It sounds like Hawks added a couple kids but based off past post and the infamous rumor mill, the pickups they added aren’t game changers. This would make sense based on how deep they already are. My question is why add players that won’t have an impact? Goalie✅, Defense✅, Midfield✅, Attack✅. They arguably have the top players at every position.

That would be an argument you would lose. The "only" "best" players they have are a pole who they don't take off the field so not sure if he's LSM or D, and the goalie.

I’ll take the bait. Who would you say are better? Goalie Hawks, D pole Hawks, two way Midfield Hawks, Attack scorer and distributor Hawks.

Attack and Midfield are good…. VERY Far from the best. Defense and Goalie are exceptional. Faceoff kid is very good.

I agree with above Goalie and D pole. The two way midfielder is better on both sides compared to most. The fogo is average at best.
If I am not mistaken, The Hawks D unit and Goalie gave up just over 3 goals a game in HoCo last year. I don't think anyone was close to that. Their FOGO's are serviceable, and their attack is only as good as their ball movement. This summer they had two kids at LSM that gobbled up ground balls off the wing against us, not sure if they picked up a pole to play summer only or what. FCA definitely has an abundance of talent at mid and attack. I think offensively FCA is unmatched and defensively Hawks are unmatched.

I think the Hawks offense is just fine-- some quick research shows they dropped 29 (!!!) goals on FCA in just two FCA games. FCA may have run up the score on some lesser teams, but I think the "unmatched" moniker is a Huge stretch

And yet the Hawks only scored 4 the last time they played. Maybe the Hawks "unmatched" D moniker is a huge stretch. See how your logic doesn't work?

While FCA blew the doors off the Hawks with 5. With U.S. Club Lax it's pretty easy to run the math.

FCA in 32 games — Goals (GF-GA) 332-174 (Average GF-GA - 10.375 - 5.4375)
Hawks in 39 games — Goals (GF-GA) 389-148 (Average GF-GA - 9.974 - 3.79)

I think what we have are two very good teams and you losing about 5 minutes of your life reading this that you'll never get back.