Originally Posted by Anonymous
This is not true, all this [Censored] is from a disgruntle parent for some reason against talk of Baltimore. Why come on here and tell these tall tales? What is motivation? We all know, you are just another lacrosse person whose hopes and dreams are slowly fading away as you realize your son will never be that player

You can ask any parents of the 30+ players who've left the team in the last 18 months and they'll repeat it almost word for word. Be my guest.
Former Pred parent here. Can confirm the coaching and program are bottom feeders with no class. If you could post pictures on BOTC I’d give my anonymity away to send the pics of our former Preds coach (rarely had 2, never had 3) on the sideline ON HIS PHONE during the game. The constant texting was bad enough but one game he took a call…..no it wasn’t an emergency. Turns out it was club director. How great is that. Guy calls his coach right in the middle of the game. Stay away from this organization. Bad people. Confirmed with friends in NY that this is how they do things….live and learn but where there is smoke there is fire and this board is clearly on fire about how bad the people are. Forget the team, the whole organization is rotten.

I don't have a dog in this fight but that sounds awful and you are well within reason to expect much better.