Originally Posted by Anonymous
A $35 mln discrimination case in federal court is laughable. Odds are pretty high it gets tossed and then u will get a counter suit and so long Nationals. Ppl who organize tourneys can let whomever they want in. Knowing most of these characters they pretty much will take anybody's money. So they must really dislike the club. You may detest all of the above, but that's not legal grounds for a lawsuit.

Honestly and from a marketing / branding standpoint, if I were Nationals I would have embraced the "we're so good that Madlax banned us" brand.

Would have been a whole lot cheaper (just refunding some parents' money), would have attracted more players, and wouldn't be this huge gamble on the brand that this likely-to-fail suit is.

But I just run a $20M business so what do I know.

I do not run a $20M business nor did I sleep at a Holiday Inn Express last night but i thought the exact same thing you did. It looks like petty rich people fighting over white people problems. If I'm Nationals I literally make it part of my logo that "we're so good Madlax won't let us play" and skip the court drama and $

Anyone who knows this org knows that G is a slimy car salesman. G owes people money that he swindled from his days in PA (pay in advance for a tournament, can't field a team for said tourney, then won't refund the money for the tourney, which is why he and his business were banned from the Duke's program and received a cease and desist from E's attorneys' on the use of The Duke's name. See PA thread for more details). He's such a smart guy he used his LLC (Radar Sports Management) address as his residential address in NC which is on the record in the complaint so now people who are looking for him since he got run out of Allentown know where he is and can collect. Brilliant.