Originally Posted by Anonymous
Who has different rosters constantly?

There are 900 problems with club lacrosse but as I see it that in particular is low on the list.

Might want to come out and join the rest of the world. Adding a player or even a few players is common at many tournaments for many top clubs. If you think that isnt going on, dont know what else to say.

Like who?

My kid plays and has played for a “top club” (whatever that means) and has never done it.

Who and and what tournament?

You really dont think it goes on ?? LOL.. And you dont know what a " top club " means ??? D1 is not in the cards for your kid. Look above, Several posters got it right.

Follow me here buddy. I’ll go slowly.

This started by talking about the top teams from the DMV (Hawks, ML, NL, FCA and whoever else) playing the top teams from LI.

1. Madlax has certainly pulled roster shadiness in the past - but the only way your point makes sense is if you postulate the Capital team will pull up kids from the DMV team. That won’t happen. They could fly in a kid from Texas, I guess. I put nothing past their coach but I don’t see it for this hypothetical.

2. True Annapolis to my knowledge has never done this. The rest of the True teams are out of scope for what we were talking about.

3. No one cares about Nationals - again this is about DMV VS LI.

Swarm, Breakers and the like - they do what they have to do. They wouldn’t be in this anyway.

Are you still confused?

They literally do fly a kid in from Texas at times, in addition to the 13-year-old who comes up from Richmond.