Originally Posted by Anonymous
You must be the FCA coach or #9’s dad. You’re literally the only nine who sees it this way. Blinders.

My kid is on neither team. I have no dog in this fight, but I can see with my own eyes what happened in this video. The overweight FCA coach w gray hair is indeed a clown. And it’s not like the game’s outcome was in doubt, the score was 13-6.

And you can actually hear someone in the video telling the 9-1-1 operator that the player got “slashed in the head earlier in the game”

Yes, but this is beside the point - whether it was someone inadvertently bumping into him or getting slashed on the back of the head, injuries happen in games.

What is inexcusable is that an adult whose first priority should be player safety sent what seems to be a pretty clearly concussed 14-year-old back onto the field.

Yep— all the while jawing at the opposing team’s bench AND players… which is indefensible. I don’t care who you are, what level of sport you’re coaching— you don’t chirp opposing players. Someone with size is liable to come by and knock his block off.