Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I’m no fan of ML but I disagree with your analysis. If you look at ML’s record other than the Hawks all of their games we’re very close including a 7-4 loss to the Crabs (91 lost to the crabs 1-12). I think the Hawks loss was an anomaly- possibly due to kids missing that weekend or possibly because the Hawks offense just matched up better against ML defense. Unfortunately the FCA concussion controversy drowned out the analysis of the ml/hawks game. I’d love to know what happened. It amazes me that the ML who gave the Crabs its closest game all season gets utterly destroyed by the Hawks.

pp here and you make a good point. is the "real" MadLax the team that played Crabs close, or the team blown out by Hawks?
we will find out tomorrow when ML plays 91, and next week when they play DCE. if ML is close in ability to Crabs, then they should run over those two teams pretty easily.

my prediction is that MadLax will have a hard time getting its fly-ins to come in force for tomorrow's game. MadLax is closed out from making the playoffs, 91 Maryland is not a particularly exciting opponent, and it is a late game (6:30-8) that would likely require staying over Saturday night. I bet MadLax is bringing its best possible roster for their grudge match next week against DCE. But if I were a family from Florida, Michigan, etc. i would take a pass on this one.