Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
He’s not the oldest kid. Tons of summer birthdays. Sadly this argument won’t end when this Hawks team runs the table in everyone again next year. Doubt any of you dads will give it up. Take your beatings like (holdback) men.

I love listening to someone brag about their kid who isn’t good enough to play with kids his own age! I have no concern, my kid is good enough to play with the older kids haha!

You’re the best!

What team has kids all the same age? If half the team turns 12 in the fall and the other half in the spring are the fall birthdays all losers who can’t play with kids their own age? I honestly don’t get it.

This is such a pointless and boring argument. You’re not upset that older kids are cheating. You’re upset your kid can’t cut it in middle school lacrosse. And those with older kids couldn’t care less what you think. Here’s a tip: this isn’t the end of your son’s career. If he stinks now because he’s smaller then it will even out when he gets bigger. My guess is that he’s just not that into it because his dad makes excuses for him.

If lacrosse went to age based the same guys would be on here complaining about those on the advantageous side of whatever the line would be. “Your kid is only good because he’s a January birthday and I feel cheated because mine is a December birthday!” Wah, wah, wah.

Get over it or just take your stick and go home. You’re embarrassing yourself.

How can you not get it....Real simple. holdbacks are getting an advantage other youth players with same exact birthday don't get...

Most here know there child is just as good if not better than these holdbacks at youth level. Only difference is that they are playing on age and the holdbacks are a year older and PLAYING DOWN...which used to be a disgrace, now has apologists like you holdback Dad defending playing down... You holdback apologists sprew the same garbage always, stand up and play against older players, Yet you holdback apologist Dads never play up...Always have little Johnny play down a year.