Originally Posted by Anonymous
Good slate of games in Blandair next week.
Does madlax go 3-0? (Probably)
Does VLC have enough to play with the top teams? (Good club, I hope they do)
Which team will surprise? (Mesa maybe)
Not a lot stock in fall but good to see the variety of team mixing it up. Delaware sweet lax event should also have some good ones but nothing on the machine yet.

VLC dad again: There are some very good individual players but they literally don’t all know each other’s names yet let alone plays, slides, etc., so not holding my breath for MD.

Do t worry. VLC will get at least one win- over the Predators.

When are they set up to play each other, except in the apparently 15-team-deep HoCo AAA bracket next spring?

They're not playing each other in MD -- schedule is up on Tourney Machine: Preds play MadLax, Mesa and Bethesda.

Sheesh. That's a test. I guess though............if Preds even keep it close in those three games, that's better than 95% of MD "clubs" could do. Popcorn please.

Also a question:

Why do the Preds have fake troll posters all over this board but (checks notes) VLC has none? That level of stealth trolling dedication seems personal.

We need some bitter Cavs or Express dads posting fake VLC boasts ASAP.

Whatever, seriously what is there for VLC or Preds to lose right now?

even if they lose every game, nobody will remember come April (where both will enter HoCo at AAA), and the coaches will know *exactly* where the holes are vs. what can be realistically coached up.

The realistic question for both clubs is can they build their roster to seriously compete at Elite for Summer ball 2023 and HoCo 2024 (8th grade) Before that doesn't even seem realistic, the existing elite teams have so much built-in team dynamic with their long time roster (even if that's only half of kids), hard to beat.