Originally Posted by Anonymous
How does Madlax have a 13 year old on a 2028 team?? That’s 2 years older than most 6th graders. That’s crazy.

Within the rules. Time to toughen up and play.

Haha, that’s rich. Someone says toughen up when they play their kid down. Gone one!

#47 broke the Hawks Fogos arm at the end of the HOCO championship game on a really dirty play. Unbelievable.

Where are the Madlax parents at?? Are you guys ok with this. No 13 year old should be in 6th grade. Just shouldn’t happen. I’d be embarrassed for my kid if that’s the case. If he’s a Nov 2008 birthday, he’s almost a year older than the oldest kids on the Hawks, who catch some unwarranted holdback criticism. Hawks don’t have any large kids like that that have gone through puberty. Checking a birth certificate won’t do anything because we’re grade based… but rest assured they can get called out for it vocally. Kids not even that good to begin with

Hawks holdback criticism is warranted but carry on. Nearly all of your best players are 27s.

But no need to distract here.

That much of an age gap is just crazy and indefensible.

I get it - a fall birthday pre first kid will be 18-24 months older than on age. That’s within the terrible rules. But it’s competitively laughable.