Originally Posted by Anonymous
What happened to team 91?

They're still around! Very surprising low turnout for their tryouts (maybe 50-60 total kids for 2028, 2029, 2030, 2031), and honestly a little strange that they held tryouts at all since the 2028 team is pretty much last year's 1-6 AAA team plus some kids from 1-6 AA Swarm (who came with the 2? dad coaches from Swarm).

MM won't stand for subpar performance two years in a row, so I imagine by March 15, the roster will be 30 deep with a whole separate group of kids if HoCo forces them to play at AAA instead of AA (where they should obviously be). And given the chaos around Crabs, I wouldn't be shocked if MM grabs a few kids from BL Boarding whose parents aren't quite sold on.......whatever the deal is......at Crabs 28s - 30s. When quite apparently there are opportunities at T91 to step in and make a difference and push the current 91/Swarm roster to the back of the line (hey, they already paid!).
Parents aren’t really dense enough to pay so much for 91 at those age groups, are they? You can get a better experience at pretty much any of those top local “rec” clubs. For 1/4 the price.

I mean, sure they are, but to be fair 91 is less than $2K. If you are OK with the product (1-6 HoCo and 0-9 I think in MM's own tourneys), it seems like a reasonable price.

Agreed. 91 top Club with box training at a slight upcharge along with top class training. Hall of Famer MM is leading the way.

THE 28S ARE A BARGAIN AT $2100.

AND "NO STRESS!"

Team 91 offer multiple payment plans that can be paid off throughout the year. If the payment plans offered do not work with your family, please contact Sara to create a custom payment plan. Please note that all balances must be paid in full in order to pick up uniform and gear package (February/March). If the balance is not paid in full by the Uniform Handout, no stress! We will hold on to the gear package until it is paid in full then make arrangements to get the gear to you!