Originally Posted by Anonymous
I think it should be said that through this whole thread, the only team without these repeated issues where kids are just a transaction, is Team91. I think those guys over there are growing them right. Sure the young squads don't win all their games but clearly the expert coaching staff has got the young men tuned up by the time they hit high school. And it shouldn't have to be said that the staff at Team91 are on top of making sure the boys get into the best private schools in the region.
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I think it should be said that through this whole thread, the only team without these repeated issues where kids are just a transaction, is Team91. I think those guys over there are growing them right. Sure the young squads don't win all their games but clearly the expert coaching staff has got the young men tuned up by the time they hit high school. And it shouldn't have to be said that the staff at Team91 are on top of making sure the boys get into the best private schools in the region.

Team 91 MD isn’t event relevant. Wow. They lose by 15+ anything they play the elite teams.