Uh oh. Looks like somebody is got a case of the Mundays.

2028 True Chesapeake Team,

My Staff and I want to thank you for letting us have the opportunity to coach your boys over the past 8 months. We got a chance to develop great relationships with all of them and we genuinely cared about them. As someone who has been doing club lacrosse for almost 20 years around the country, I've come to realize that the Maryland Market and the parents are completely transactional. It doesn't matter how much training you will do for them or how much time you will spend with them, the relationship will always be a transaction. It makes you detest your job. We all do this because we love to teach, coach, develop and build young men. That is why we do this. I started True Lacrosse because I love developing players.

Between the directors and myself you had 17 years of College Coaching Experience, 12 Years of Professional Lacrosse Experience, and 25 years of experience of being in the industry and helping kids get recruited We were all dedicated to your boys and helping them develop as lacrosse players but more importantly great people. This was not good enough for you guys. It was not good enough for this parent group.

I hope all of you find whatever you are looking for.

The door is always open,

Coach Deane