Here’s an updated set of the Bored MD dad rankings. I don’t think we’ve learned that much from the last week, but a little churn in the rankings. The big events in no particular order were.

1. Madlax loss to Next Level at Hershey. I don’t think a one goal loss to Next Level is enough to move Madlax down given the rest of their summer resume. Championships at NAL, Vail, and Platinum Cup. So I’d keep them at 2. But it will be interesting to see a Madlax vs Team 91 game at NLF if it happens.

2. NLF field released. NLF obviously is a strong field at the top with 3 of the top 4 teams in the rankings below, but it’s too bad we don’t get to see how teams like 2way and 3D New England would fare against the MD teams. Given the last couple of weeks, it also would be fun to have Next Level there to maximize potential chaos given their summer results. I know the issues with NLF membership, but we can still dream. Pool play at NLF doesn’t have a ton of compelling matchups so the more interesting games will come via the bracket. Should be a fun tournament.

3. 3D New England looking very strong at Primetime in Connecticut. They clearly seem to belong among the best and make a big jump in the rankings.

3. Legacy regained its form at Primetime. The LI teams are tough to sort. Team 91 seems like the top dog. Another good week against LI competition. But making sense of Legacy, Long Island Express, and Mooselax is hard. But just to be clear, LI definitely has a ton of talent and should field some top teams once the top talent sorts a little more.

4. Nationals seem like a strong team based on Platinum Cup and Naptown. If they had a more stable roster I’d probably have them around 7-8. But tough to rank them. Mad Dog National also seems like a player but tough to rank without a more stable roster.

Tier 1
1. Hawks

Tier 2
2. Madlax
3. 2way
4. Team 91
5. Next Level
6. 3D New England
7. BBL

Tier 3
8. FCA
9. Express North
10. Freedom
11. True Annapolis

Tier 4

Too hard to tell precise order of these good teams:

Legacy, Long Island Express, Mad Dog West, 3D Gulf Coast, Mooselax, Laxachusetts, Crabs. There are others that likely belong in this group.