Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Blatant lie . You don’t know any 9th graders playing on the 28 Crabs.w
Does 24 go to BL? He’s not on the BL 8th grade team. What about #7 on FCA? Does he go to McD? He’s not on the 8th grade team there either… why not? Are they actually in 9th waiting to reclass at some point in the future like those 2Way kids up north?

Listen mommy, just because a kid isn't on a middle school team you're expecting them to be on doesn't mean they are in 9th grade. My son's middle school team has players from 2 of the elite hoco teams and 3 AAA teams. There are still others who don't play for various reasons, none of which are that they are in 9th grade. Some come to some games and not others. Did you somehow get all of the middle school rosters (strange behavior), I'm not sure we even have one TBH.

My son is young for the 2028 class and the reclass thing is annoying but the reality is it's almost over and 2029 doesn't (really) have reclass issues and this is the game as it's played. You should cry to your husband about it and see if it makes a difference. I'm sure he'll enjoy the conversation.

You should also look in the mirror when calling out kids by number, I know both of the kids you're referring to. Neither are currently in 9th grade.
I feel bad for you.