Originally Posted by Anonymous
Back to the HoCo divisions - it seems the logjam will be at AAA.

Blue Claws or KP should move to elite although it appears neither actually want too.

Team MD moves up to AAA. HoCo goes down to AA. If everyone else stays that means Preds and VLC fight it out for the last AAA spot. And there is Cavs also - don’t know how good they are going to be so maybe AA?

The KP kids are already telling their friends at school that they are "playing elite" so maybe they make the jump.

VLC and Team MD have shown enough sparks this fall that they might mix it up and win a few games at AAA.

If I were Preds, VLC, or Cavs honestly I might consider running for the AA championship in 2022 and calling it a team building year. AAA is going to be a huge league, I'm sure 8+ teams, the odds of VLC, Preds or Cavs showing up with their rag-tag AA/AAA rosters and dominating AAA are approximately 0% . They'd all beat 91, but I wouldn't promise a single other victory for all 3 of those clubs at AAA.

Mostly yes - but I think VLC is a cut better than Preds. Not sure about Cavs.

VLC has most of the starters from the Cavs team that people wanted to play elite last year. Current Cavs team is the former Cavs developmental team.