Originally Posted by Anonymous
Annapolis Hawks 12 v Team Money 2
FCA Blue 6 v Next Level Blue 7 in OT
Madlax Capital 3 v Crabs 12
Team 91 2 v DC Express 8
I’m not sure I see a soft line here to be exploited… I like your handicapping if this week’s games

ha! I could take this guy's money big time!

Hawks 12 v. Team Money 2 - Money has a great goalie and Hawks are not putting up a lot of goals - I will take the ten here!
FCA Blue 6 v Next Level Blue 7 in OT - this is too close to call
Madlax Capital 3 v Crabs 12 - MadLax will improve a lot from their first game to their second and they do have a great goalie - no way the Crabs score 12 - i will take the nine goals here!
Team 91 2 v DC Express 8
- 91 will win every face off, so I don't see how DCE, the worst D in the league, will hold them to 2 goals. I will take the six here.

I'm the guy who said "Ha I could take your money," but I gotta admit your lines were pretty darn good. For Hawks/Money, you set a 10 goal spread and Hawks won by 9. You predicted that FCA/NL would be close, and it was, and wise bettors know to go against NL in the close ones. Crabs v. MadLax was closer than you predicted (a three goal margin when the line was 9) but everyone knows MadLax has one of the top 2 2028 goalies in the country, and MadLax has more juice than anyone expected. And DCE v. Team 91 you hit right on the nose, a 6 goal spread. For the record, I would have won two of my three bets, and pushed the other, but well done! If you wish, go ahead and set some lines for this weekend please.[/quote]
Annapolis Hawks 12 v Team Money 2
FCA Blue 6 v Next Level Blue 7 in OT
Madlax Capital 3 v Crabs 12
Team 91 2 v DC Express 8
I’m not sure I see a soft line here to be exploited… I like your handicapping if this week’s games

ha! I could take this guy's money big time!

Hawks 12 v. Team Money 2 - Money has a great goalie and Hawks are not putting up a lot of goals - I will take the ten here!
FCA Blue 6 v Next Level Blue 7 in OT - this is too close to call
Madlax Capital 3 v Crabs 12 - MadLax will improve a lot from their first game to their second and they do have a great goalie - no way the Crabs score 12 - i will take the nine goals here!
Team 91 2 v DC Express 8
- 91 will win every face off, so I don't see how DCE, the worst D in the league, will hold them to 2 goals. I will take the six here.

I'm the guy who said "Ha I could take your money," but I gotta admit your lines were pretty darn good. For Hawks/Money, you set a 10 goal spread and Hawks won by 9. You predicted that FCA/NL would be close, and it was, and wise bettors know to go against NL in the close ones. Crabs v. MadLax was closer than you predicted (a three goal margin when the line was 9) but everyone knows MadLax has one of the top 2 2028 goalies in the country, and MadLax has more juice than anyone expected. And DCE v. Team 91 you hit right on the nose, a 6 goal spread. For the record, I would have won two of my three bets, and pushed the other, but well done! If you wish, go ahead and set some lines for this weekend please.[/quote]

Haaaa. Lines will be up on Draft Kings by Wednesday