My son is a summer birthday and it's ridiculous that you expect people with summer birthdays to play "on age." If they did they would be (by far) the youngest, or basically what you think is unfair to your own kid. I made the right choice 8 years ago and you made the wrong one. It's as simple as that. I think people need to realize that people with kids who have summer birthdays are in a tight spot. Most (if not all) made a choice when their kid was maybe 4 to wait to go to kindergarten. Nobody had any idea that this decision would one day lead a bunch of crybaby adults to call them cheaters.

For what it's worth, I actually take the fact that my son is a few months older into account when assessing his ability. He'd love to play "up" — and has actually played two years up in multiple sports — but also loves his teammates and coaches where he is right now. You can keep trying to tear these kids down, but you're laying blame and pointing fingers at the wrong person.

So, I'm sorry he's good, but you're an stunad if you think it's because he's 5-6 months older than the average player. And if you rushed your kid into kindergarten then you need to live with that choice and stop complaining. There's about a million other reasons what that was a bad choice beyond youth lacrosse.