Originally Posted by Anonymous
Any Madlax/Next Level/True/Hawks parents willing to put it out there (anon of course) that they are looking to change teams this fall at tryouts?

I think I can speak for most Hawks parents, no shot we leave. There is no other team other than True, I guess, that they could go to and play at that level that’s near Annapolis. I love Hogan, no bs, just hard love.

My kid loves the coach as do I. I’m sure a kid or two will leave to play more but even then the coach plays everyone every game and they are practicing with the best. Even the kids at the end of the bench are contributing and getting better.

Would you care to answer? Does your kid play? is he one of those on the end of the roster or like a big contributor? I see mentioned before the Hawks brought down some kids that were playing 27s. I only ask because we’d consider a move but want to see the dynamic

He contributes but there are a lot of contributors. Kids are starting to move to more specialized roles, scorers, distributors, defensive middies etc. there isn’t really a “best middie” or “best attacker” like when they were younger. There were a lot of kids who came from other teams, not just down from 27. We’re glad they came, no big deal. The culture comes from the club director, but the coaches are all great in different ways. They work the kids hard and but also love the kids, just the way I would want it.

My kids have played for several club teams, this has been the best situation. I’m sure there are other great spots, but my kid is happy and getting better. What else is there?

I just hope he makes it next year LOL.