Originally Posted by Anonymous
2Way just got blown out by BBL today. Stop putting them up top... Madlax and Hawks are ahead of the pack, with Hawks on top for the time being— although, they had a squeaker today with True Annapolis.

Great chance the Crabs and refs were hoping to see True, not the Hawks in today’s Young Guns final. Hawks were man down 7 (7!!!!) times in the game and still found a way to win. 12 noon on 93 degree turf. Hawks dug one out. Probably more of a info is toon of a tough team than a knock.

True played them tough and had two goals taken away in the game that were more than questionable. I am not a True dad but they have improved a lot. I do not know anything about their organization but the only thing I saw were a couple Hawks dads acting like fools. If you look at thing objectively I think Truie is better than they are getting credit for.

No goals taken away. They were actually given a goal by the refs who, along with the kid running the table and clock, didn’t remove the goal scored after True got the ball on a delayed penalty. I’m with you on dads acting notIntelligent, but that was on both sides. Two True dads were yelling nonstop adding trash talk to the end of every encouragement for their 11 year old sons. If you’re going to tell “he can’t go right” every time a kid touches the ball then you’re going to hear from a dad eventually. When a Hawk got run over everyone was carrying on high-fiving. Don’t get upset when a couple dads give it back when the game flips. True had the game won and didn’t finish. They also lost to the Blue Claws. Keep it together.