Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Venom is a fantastic team. Can't wait to play them. As for the Hawks....they were #1 for like 3 months. I would add that the WCS team at Adrenaline would 100% beat the Hawks team we murdered at NLF. I know there is a lot of WCS detest on this thread, but they are big, athletic and well coached.

If the 28 Hawks want a shot to beat ML they should come to NAL since they are the only Hawks age group not attending. We are going to be 4 starters short because of football + injuries....so they might have a chance.

As for 91 GA. They weren't bad. I have no idea about their history, who makes up the team, etc. Good kids and parents were great. The DMV will always be a hot bed for lacrosse, but the future lies to the west and south.

Hey Madlax parents— please ask your bench players parents to stay off this board, they’re embarrassing the hard work of your kids and the good team you have. I feel there is a rude awakening in their future.

Not a ML 2028 fan at all, but I have to admit that while the coach and parents were "their usual selves" the ML Hammerhead Parents award of the weekend goes to the 2029 ML parents. The best moments were during every game I saw them face a 2028 squad, and also in line at the concession stand, the ML 2029 parents, decked out in ML gear, would prattle on about "Well, you know, those other boys are a year older, so.....it's not really even fair."

Seriously, tell me more Susan and Audra, about the unfairness of having older kids play younger kids! And because it's ML, I am confident those same parents will forget their concern the first time their ML 2029s get to tee off on a 2030 squad.