Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Son plays for FCA we played Crush was a super game both teams competed their tails off. Nice thing was as heated as the game was the boys as well as the coaches were fabulous to one another. Obviously these two teams have many committed boys all going to school together. Coach Kelly and Coach Spalina are also very friendly, The turning point of the game was an apparent helmet shot called against FCA that gave Crush a locked in man up with a one goal lead that quickly went to three. Our boys battled back scoring two in the final minute the last with a few seconds left. Was an absolute heavy weight battle i personally was not suprised Looneys beat Crush because FCA and Crush were toast after that game my true feeling with a fresh squad crush and FCA beat Looneys by a few. Congrats to all on a great weekend especially Looneys!

This is a typical response from a FCA parent/fan. Lets take credit for everything and anything and give no credit to the ones that deserve credit. In case you don't know, Looney's and Crabs were also in a tight close game, the same type of game that FCA/Crust had. Sure, it is hot and difficult to play multiple games on the same day, especially against top teams but lets not grab for things that you don't deserve. These three teams can beat each other on any given day, depends on how the team is meshing, working together. Any team can be a little off center on any given day, happens in every sport and every level, but to make the statement you made that FCA/Crush were so exhausted from their game that it was a cakewalk for Looney's to win. FCA and Crabs has the largest number of holdbacks than any other top 5 2020 team. Crabs was at one point the leader in this field but Bryan at FCA quickly changed that. He is one person not to be trusted, have seen him lie to people in their face and then deny he ever said that. I know that man very well and he is far from my favorite human being. Pleasant to you face, but do not turn your back. I learned this when my son played for Crabs and then went to FCA. The sad part is he is still playing for FCA but far from happy/Won't go back to Crabs and Looney's not interested.
But there is still one thing Crabs still holds the title to, the oldest holdback on any 2020 team. Plays for Gilman, a 17 (now) year old rising sophomore. Right Billy?

That escalated quickly! Sh&t getting personal now!