Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous]Who cares when your kid was born? Can he play? That's all anyone cares about. The rest is whining

AMEN!

Especially when he's two years older than the other kids.... If he can't play with them, who can he play with? If he can't standout then, it's time for crying, not whining. But that's why you did it, cause little Buffy too afraid to play with kids his age. Mommy made it all better and put him with the little kids... Those other kids were too big and strong for little Buffy. Hahahahaha. Whine about that helicopter parent. When he finally graduates college at "24" and gets a job, (I mean you find him a job) how will he handle reporting to his new 24 year old boss that's been in the workplace for 3 years already. How will Mommy save him from that? Maybe Mommy can take him to her job and he can hide behind her skirt.

I wrote the post and my kid is a smaller on age boy. He knew the deal and stepped up....hit the gym/practice. Guess what? 1-2 years older=No problem, bring it on! Stop crying and figure it out!

Dear Dummy, mine is committed. Makes fun of holdbacks on the field to their faces, he despises them. Older son already playing in college, will graduate at 21. Both always played up. So slow down with the crying. As a former coach, fan and parent, I am sticking up for the on age kid. Mine chose to play up, a kid shouldn't be forced to play up because some fairy is afraid to have his precious snowflake play against kids his own age. Sorry you can't comprehend that. All other legitimate sports prevent this from happening. Do you get it now?